Gold foil wedding invitation handpainted with pink watercolor flowers
There is nothing fancier than a touch of gold foil! The gold shimmer adds an extra spark and class to your invites. This invitation has both gold foil and handpainted watercolor flowers and comes with a handpainted watercolor lined envelope.
- 5″ X 7″ gold foil invitation card
- 3.5″ X 5″ gold foil rsvp card
- 3.5″ X 5″ gold foil enclosure card
- Rsvp envelope with a color of choice
- Invitation envelope with a color of choice
- Handpainted envelope liner
- 25-50 invitation suites- $9.50/per set
- 50-100 invitation suites- $8.50/per set
- 100-150 invitation sites- $7/per set
- over 150 invitation suites- $6/per set
- Can I make changes to the colors/design/font style? Yes! I will be happy to customize your wedding invitations to match your style and wedding colors. The cost upgrade depends on the level of customization, so just pop me an email at email@example.com and let me know what you are thinking!
- What’s the turnaround on invitations? Designing invitations is a two-way process, so the total length of time depends on the level customization, how fast you provide me with information etc. Generally, the turnaround time is between 4-6 weeks and usually there is an extra 1-2 week printing time for the gold foil. I create a timeline with each client depending on the scope of the job.
- Can I get matching wedding stationery (Save-the-date, menu card, programs, escort cards, place cards, table numbers, thank you cards etc)? Of course! It’s always nice to have all your wedding stationery match. Let me know what you need and I will be happy to help!
- Do you offer guest addressing and rsvp addressing? Yes. I offer both rsvp and guest addressing in a variety of forms: printed, handwritten, and as a stamp. Ask me if you are interested in addressing and will send you some details.
- Is there a minimum I need to order? Yes, the minimum order is 25 invitations. If you need fewer invitations, but still love this invite, pop me an email and I will see what we can do to help you!
- What if I don’t need the enclosure card/rsvp card/envelope liner? If you are on a budget or simply don’t need any of the elements in the listing, let me know. I will create a custom quote for you based on what you need!
Want to see the invitation in real life? Request a free sample!
Interested in this invitation or have further questions? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill the form below: